Things To Do After Buying “Crespi Cricket”
in Carmel-By-The-Sea, Crespi 6SE Mountain View
Offered for Sale at $2,350,000
Open House, October 8, 2017 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Enjoy evening conversation with friends and a glass of wine around the fire pit. An experience that can’t be beat!
2. Put your chef’s hat on in your fabulous gourmet kitchen and cook up a feast for family and friends with your 6-burner gas Viking range.
3. Take a short stroll to the Forest Outdoor theater to see a performance of “Big” The Musical”.
4. Enjoy your morning coffee on the sunny rear deck and listen to the birds chirping and all the sounds of nature.
5. Cruise the nearby local art galleries in Carmel-by-the-Sea ~ you have plenty of wall space to hang up all your favorite paintings.
6. Hike the Mission Trail . . . the Trail Head is just 6 houses away!
7. Stroll to your favorite restaurants and you won’t have to drive home!
8. Grab your favorite book and curl up in front of the fire . . . and yes, you have three choices!
9. Have a party and invite all your friends and relatives . . . there’s plenty of room.
10. Ladies, soak in the tub for hours drinking champagne and reading Vogue Magazine . . . Because your husband has his OWN bathroom! That’s right, two full bathrooms in the master suite.
Ok, have I enticed you enough to come and see this amazing home? Call Susan to make an appointment for a showing of this quintessential Carmel residence. 831-320-6801
Offered for sale for $2,350,000
Visit the Virtual Tour