Alain Pinel Realtors Carmel office decked out for the Holidays!
Carmel is always a very special place during the holidays with holiday lights and decorations putting on a grand show! It’s a time for good friends and family to gather to enjoy each others company, time to attend many of the special events in town, and an opportunity to just take a bit of time off work and perhaps slow down to enjoy all the natural beauty we are surrounded with everyday.
All my best wishes to you!
However you celebrate this festive season, make it a good one!
Susan Clark, Alain Pinel Realtors, 831-320-6801
Come to our
SPCA FUNDRAISER at Alain Pinel Realtors-Carmel
Tell them Susan Clark sent you!
Tickets need to be purchased prior to the event at the web site. Tickets are $50 and all proceeds go directly to the SPCA.
Junipero between 5th & 6th, Carmel
Tuesday, August 15th 4:00 – 7:00pm
Carmel Canine Cottages Fundraiser
Things To Do After Buying “Crespi Cricket”
in Carmel-By-The-Sea, Crespi 6SE Mountain View
Offered for Sale at $2,350,000
Open House, October 8, 2017 1:00 – 3:00pm
Enjoy evening conversation with friends and a glass of wine around the fire pit. An experience that can’t be beat!
Amazing fire pit invites conversation
2. Put your chef’s hat on in your fabulous gourmet kitchen and cook up a feast for family and friends with your 6-burner gas Viking range.
6-burner gas Viking range
Gourmet kitchen with 6-burner gas Viking range.
3. Take a short stroll to the Forest Outdoor theater to see a performance of “Big” The Musical”.
4. Enjoy your morning coffee on the sunny rear deck and listen to the birds chirping and all the sounds of nature.
Rear patio facing Mission Trail Park.
Beautiful view . . . with the sounds of nature.
5. Cruise the nearby local art galleries in Carmel-by-the-Sea ~ you have plenty of wall space to hang up all your favorite paintings.
6. Hike the Mission Trail . . . the Trail Head is just 6 houses away!
Overlooking Mission Trail
7. Stroll to your favorite restaurants and you won’t have to drive home!
8. Grab your favorite book and curl up in front of the fire . . . and yes, you have three choices!
Cozy family room to curl up in front of the fire and read a good book.
Master bedroom suite with a fireplace
9. Have a party and invite all your friends and relatives . . . there’s plenty of room.
Formal Dining room
10. Ladies, soak in the tub for hours drinking champagne and reading Vogue Magazine . . . Because your husband has his OWN bathroom! That’s right, two full bathrooms in the master suite.
One of two master baths!
Ok, have I enticed you enough to come and see this amazing home? Call Susan to make an appointment for a showing of this quintessential Carmel residence. 831-320-6801
Offered for sale for $2,350,000
Visit the Virtual Tour